Self-canonisation meme

As it is holiday time, I will do a meme for which I have been tagged by Mulier Fortis
"If you should pass from our presence, what picture of you shall we use for your saint's card, should you be so elevated, and of what do you want to be patron?"
Well the santino would have to have this photo of me sitting in the Buckingham Arms and reading the Remnant:

And I would like to be the patron saint of visiting seminary tutors, please. That way, the seminarians would be able to take all sorts of examples from my life and say "Ah, but St Timothy of Blackfen did x, y, and z..." rather as they talk about the Curé of Ars failing his exams.

Unfortunately, in my case, the many xs, ys, and zs are not simply a limitation in human abilities and I am unlikely to do enough penance for them this side of purgatory so I'd actually like lots of prayers and Masses, please; like this one provided by those good people at the Holy Souls Crusade
My Jesus, by the sorrows Thou didst suffer in Thine agony in the Garden, in Thy scourging and crowning with thorns, on the way to Calvary, in Thy crucifixion and death, have mercy on the souls in purgatory, and especially on those that are most forsaken; do Thou deliver them from the terrible torments they endure; call them and admit them to Thy most sweet embrace in paradise. Amen.

Popular posts from this blog

1962 Missal pdf online

Beachy Head and Lewes

SPUC Clergy information day

Święcone - blessing of Easter food

When people walk away with Holy Communion